I threw up for the first time yesterday. And I gotta say, it was pretty awesome. I felt great for almost an entire hour. Today is more of the same - crazy tired and nauseous. I think I only really slept between 4 and 8 this morning. As a result, I came into work late. And I also left early on Friday.
So realized it was finally time to tell my boss the news. She said she kinda suspected since I'd been looking weary (but she stressed not in a bad way!) and that my food intake has been impressive. She was extremely understanding, as she went through the same thing in both her pregnancies. A lot of my anxiety related to work and my performace is - POOF! - gone. I feel like now that she's aware, I can do what I need to take care myself and the little one and not worry about disappointing anyone here. What a relief!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congradulations you two! Can't wait to see Eric's new cousin!
Wishing you all the best
Cyndi
Congratulations on the baby news! How very exciting. FYI-the nausea will eventually pass. Usually it magically disappears at 13 weeks, or at birth. :)
We are so happy for you both.
Post a Comment