This thing with kids growing up is getting a little out of hand. 16 months already? Are you kidding me? This morning Kyle was walking Sam to the table and some guy said, "Just wait. Next thing you know you'll be walking her down the aisle." I never completely got the whole "it happens so fast" comment before. But I do know. Everyday she figures something else out. She picked up the fist bump in a day. She repeats most words that we say (in her own special language, but still...) She even mimicked a bodily function she heard one of us (just guess) make. Oh and the chick DIGS beer. So I guess she is my daugher after all.
I've updated the YouTube channel with several videos recently and the Shutterfly page is being updated as I type this. But here are a few moments of cuteness I'll share now! (all taken within the last 2 weeks)
 |
Basket case
|
 |
I have 2 aprons (picked them up at a trade show) and she loves to play with them. At least someone is using them ;-) |
 |
Shaggy |
 |
'Sup.
|
 |
| Pink toes - courtesy of Aunt Jamie |
No comments:
Post a Comment